Brine Box™ is a mobile, container-based system that can recycle up to 2,500 barrels per day(105,000 gallons) of flowback or production fluid and produces high quality brine capable for reuse in hydraulic fracturing operations.
Brine Box Benefits
- Substantial costs savings over off-site disposal and fresh water supply.
- Designed to operate on-site at the well pad, fixed facilities or third party terminals thus can reduce or eliminate transportation costs.
- After treatment, water is 100% capable of use in further hydraulic fracturing operations or completion fluids, thus reducing surface
- intake requirements.
- Completely automated for safe and secure treatment 24 hours per day if required.
- Daily treatment capacity starts at 2,500 bbl per day and can scale up to 25,000 bbl per day
- Secure on-line monitoring of the treatment operation including water quality data available 24/7/365 via the web
Brine Box Technology
- Reduces suspended solids to low levels (< 0.1 ppm below 5 microns)
- Reduces free and dissolved hydrocarbons to non-detectable levels
- Reduces hazardous heavy metals to low levels
- Reduces scaling factor compounds significantly